Welcome to StOnE
StOnE, this Study Online Environment
is the official Learning Management System (LMS) of the University of Aruba.
StOnE uses Moodle, a learning platform designed to provide teachers, administrators and students with a robust, secure and integrated system to create personal learning environments.
StOnE is managed by the IT Department of the University of Aruba.
- Teacher quick guide
- Courses - how to set up your courses
- Editing text - how to use the text editor and what the icons mean
- Activities - how to involve students actively in their learning
- Resources - how to add static materials to your course
- Blocks - how to add extra items and information to the sides of your course page
- Questions - how to create questions for use in quizzes and Moodle's lesson module
- Course enrollment - how to give students access to your course
- Grouping users - how to put students into groups and why this is useful
- Tracking progress - how to control and display progress through a course
- Reusing activities - how to copy or recycle elements of your course